Would your congregation like to become a member church?
To obtain membership in the Arizona Lutheran Outdoor Ministry Association you must:
• Get approval from your church.
• Select a representative to sit on the Board of Directors.
• Submit a letter stating who your representative will be.
• Submit a MISSION SUPPORT donation of $2.00 per calendar year per communicant member ($1,000.00 ceiling unless you wish to donate more).
• Agree to promote Camp ALOMA’s programs & fundraisers within your congregation.
• Membership in ALOMA allows you to have a voting member on the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors meets monthly, hires the full-time Camp Director and decides policy. The Executive Board, which is voted on from within the Board of Directors, works with the Camp Director on the day-to-day decisions of the Camp. (See website BOARD OF DIRECTORS page).
Camp ALOMA provides programming for all age groups. This includes a retreat for upper elementary & Junior High grades, Family camps, Advent retreat, Women’s Retreat and Summer Camp. We offer Thanksgiving dinner every year for those who would like to spend Thanksgiving in the beautiful setting of Camp ALOMA. We also plan to expand our ministry to adults.
Please contact the President of the Board or the Camp Director if you have any questions.
Email email@example.com or call Camp Director: Leah McKean 928-778-1690